Personal Assistant Cover Letter Free Sample

Application For The Post Of Personal Secretary: This Personal Assistant Cover Letter sample will assist you in drafting the best cover letter format. 


Personal Assistant Cover Letter Free Sample:



Dear Sir,

Having served for the past seven years as the personal secretary to the executive director Mr. C. jagan of universal limited, Calcutta. I would like to apply for the post of executive secretary in your company advertised in today’s statesman.


As a personal secretary, I have been looking after my Executive Director’s all the official work which consists of taking dictation, transcribing, typing, and scheduling this appointment, attending to his telephone calls and visitors. I have also been organizing his correspondence and paper work. He would be glad to provide reference for me.


I am a commerce graduate with honors’ in accountancy and book-keeping. I also posses diploma in secretarial practice. My present speed is 50 and 120 words per minute respectively in typewriting and shorthand. I can also operate any tyoe of computer efficiently.

 I think, I am well experienced and qualified to shoulder all the heavy responsibilities I am likely to be given at this post. I am young and energetic and confident to meet all your expectations.

I wonder if you would kindly give me an opportunity to present my candidature in details in person. I look forward for an early interview at your convenience.

Thanking you

Yours faithfully 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Application For The Post Of Medical Representative

Business Cover Letter Examples 2018

Over the Road Truck Driver Cover Letter Example