Application For The Post Of Medical Representative

Application For The Post Of Medical Representative: learn how to write a Medical Representative cover letter. The format helps medical reps in when writing a cover letter. The sample will help you design the cover letter in your own format. 


Medical Representative Cover Letter Format:


Dear Sir,

According to today’s (Newpaper) you urgently need an experienced Medical Representative/Salesman. I would like to be considered for this post.

I have ten years long experience in the line as I have been selling drugs, medicines and pharmaceutical products in the southern provinces of the country. I have wide and abiding business contacts with chemists, druggists, doctors and medical practitioners in these provinces. At present I represent well-known (Jeevan Pharmaceuticals LTD) which manufactures tablets, capsules, syrups and a number of life-saving medicines. I am satisfied with my work here, but feel that your company is offering me better financial and career opportunities, and therefore, I seek this change.

Mr. John Smith, my Managing Director, has gladly consented to provide reference for me. I would present further details about him at the time of interview. I shall be happy to provide you more reference and information if you need.

It may also be mentioned that medical salesmanship is in my blood for I was initiated in it by my late father who himself was a reputed salesman of medicines and chemicals. I think the above facts related to my experience and family tradition fully qualify me for the position.

As to my academic qualification, I am a science graduate with honors in Chemistry. I have also done diploma in medical salesmanship and advertising. I am thirty years of age and still bachelor. I fully enjoy travelling as a salesman and have an aptitude for result-oriented hard work. There is a lot of professional drive, initiative and acumen in me which make me so eager to be affiliated with a firm like yours which can offer me a further matching my energies, ambition and skills. 

 I hope for an early response and opportunity for an interview. 

Your sincerely. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Cover Letter Examples 2018

Over the Road Truck Driver Cover Letter Example